Government wants more tourism ads in the sky
The Jakarta Post
While waiting for their flight, many travelers enjoy looking at aircraft parked on the apron.
Realizing people’s attraction toward the sight of aircraft, the government is encouraging airlines to adorn their fleets with images of Indonesia’s top tourist spots and with the Wonderdul Indonesia logo.
The Transportation Ministry’s air transportation director general, Agus Santoso, ...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy