Government wants more tourism ads in the sky
The Jakarta Post
While waiting for their flight, many travelers enjoy looking at aircraft parked on the apron.
Realizing people’s attraction toward the sight of aircraft, the government is encouraging airlines to adorn their fleets with images of Indonesia’s top tourist spots and with the Wonderdul Indonesia logo.
The Transportation Ministry’s air transportation director general, Agus Santoso, ...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- US man stole thumb of Chinese terracotta warrior statue
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Tasting Bali-based Locavore’s award-winning cuisine in Jakarta
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service