Island focus: Drug dealer sentenced to death
The Jakarta Post
The Medan District Court declared Irwantoni, 38, guilty and sentenced him to death for his involvement in the delivery of 270 kilograms of sabu-sabu (crystal methamphetamine) from China.
The sentence was in accordance with what prosecutors sought.
In the verdict hearing held on Wednesday, presiding judge Saryana said Irwantoni was proven to have sent the drugs from China to Dumai, Ri...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA