Island focus: Drug dealer sentenced to death
The Jakarta Post
The Medan District Court declared Irwantoni, 38, guilty and sentenced him to death for his involvement in the delivery of 270 kilograms of sabu-sabu (crystal methamphetamine) from China.
The sentence was in accordance with what prosecutors sought.
In the verdict hearing held on Wednesday, presiding judge Saryana said Irwantoni was proven to have sent the drugs from China to Dumai, Ri...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018