Island focus: Literacy program for indigenous tribe
The Jakarta Post
Sarolangun regency administration in Jambi province is intensifying its literacy program for the nomadic Anak Dalam people residing in the regency by means of a direct approach to the tribe members.
The illiteracy rate in the regency stood at 2,000 people, mostly comprising tribal people according to the Central Statistics Agency in 2015, the early education unit head at the Sarolangun Educ...
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources