Island focus: Literacy program for indigenous tribe
The Jakarta Post
Sarolangun regency administration in Jambi province is intensifying its literacy program for the nomadic Anak Dalam people residing in the regency by means of a direct approach to the tribe members.
The illiteracy rate in the regency stood at 2,000 people, mostly comprising tribal people according to the Central Statistics Agency in 2015, the early education unit head at the Sarolangun Educ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Victoria's Secret to charm China with fashion gala
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations