Island focus: Literacy program for indigenous tribe
The Jakarta Post
Sarolangun regency administration in Jambi province is intensifying its literacy program for the nomadic Anak Dalam people residing in the regency by means of a direct approach to the tribe members.
The illiteracy rate in the regency stood at 2,000 people, mostly comprising tribal people according to the Central Statistics Agency in 2015, the early education unit head at the Sarolangun Educ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China