Island focus: Literacy program for indigenous tribe
The Jakarta Post
Sarolangun regency administration in Jambi province is intensifying its literacy program for the nomadic Anak Dalam people residing in the regency by means of a direct approach to the tribe members.
The illiteracy rate in the regency stood at 2,000 people, mostly comprising tribal people according to the Central Statistics Agency in 2015, the early education unit head at the Sarolangun Educ...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman