Jakarta to buy 67 vehicles for Asian Games
The Jakarta Post
In preparation for the 2018 Asian Games, the Jakarta Transportation Agency plans to procure 67 cars and motorcycles to serve participants at the event.
Jakarta Transportation Agency head Andri Yansyah said the agency had allocated Rp 35 billion (US$2.64 million) to procure the vehicles.
The vehicles will be used to escort athletes from hotels to the venues so they can arrive at the events on time, Andri said.
There are at least four venues and 71 hotels prepared for athletes in the city.
“The athletes will have lots of activities. Therefore, we will buy 67 new vehicles to escort them,” Andri said on Wednesday as quoted by beritajakarta.com. (cal)
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography