Jakarta to buy 67 vehicles for Asian Games
The Jakarta Post
In preparation for the 2018 Asian Games, the Jakarta Transportation Agency plans to procure 67 cars and motorcycles to serve participants at the event.
Jakarta Transportation Agency head Andri Yansyah said the agency had allocated Rp 35 billion (US$2.64 million) to procure the vehicles.
The vehicles will be used to escort athletes from hotels to the venues so they can arrive at the events on time, Andri said.
There are at least four venues and 71 hotels prepared for athletes in the city.
“The athletes will have lots of activities. Therefore, we will buy 67 new vehicles to escort them,” Andri said on Wednesday as quoted by beritajakarta.com. (cal)
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam