National scene: Aid to Rohingya refugees dispatched
The Jakarta Post
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo dispatched on Wednesday aid to Rohingya refugees displaced from their homes in Myanmar and seeking refuge in Bangladesh.
The first batch of aid, which includes tents, rice, sugar and sanitary supplies, will be transported by four Hercules aircraft operated by the Indonesian Military.
After taking off from the Halim Perdanakusumah airbase in East Jak...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes