National scene: Aid to Rohingya refugees dispatched
The Jakarta Post
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo dispatched on Wednesday aid to Rohingya refugees displaced from their homes in Myanmar and seeking refuge in Bangladesh.
The first batch of aid, which includes tents, rice, sugar and sanitary supplies, will be transported by four Hercules aircraft operated by the Indonesian Military.
After taking off from the Halim Perdanakusumah airbase in East Jak...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA