NTB to be pilot project in blue economy development
The Jakarta Post
The Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Ministry and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) have chosen West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) for a pilot project to develop a blue economy-based integrated economic zone following the province’s continued efforts to push for the development of seaweed, corn and cattle farming to ensure food resiliency.
The blue economy is a term used to describe an eco...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman