NTB to be pilot project in blue economy development
The Jakarta Post
The Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Ministry and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) have chosen West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) for a pilot project to develop a blue economy-based integrated economic zone following the province’s continued efforts to push for the development of seaweed, corn and cattle farming to ensure food resiliency.
The blue economy is a term used to describe an eco...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020
- The xx to perform in Jakarta on Tuesday