NTB to be pilot project in blue economy development
The Jakarta Post
The Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Ministry and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) have chosen West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) for a pilot project to develop a blue economy-based integrated economic zone following the province’s continued efforts to push for the development of seaweed, corn and cattle farming to ensure food resiliency.
The blue economy is a term used to describe an eco...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Scientists discover how breast cancer hibernates: Study
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey