PLN expands role in geothermal exploration
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
State-owned electricity firm PLN is set to help develop the country’s growing geothermal sector, following the government’s decision to grant PLN with six geothermal fields, marking the firm’s expanded role in geothermal exploration.
Out of 14 geothermal fields that PLN initially requested it takeover, the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry recently handed it with six fields worth ...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA