PLN expands role in geothermal exploration
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
State-owned electricity firm PLN is set to help develop the country’s growing geothermal sector, following the government’s decision to grant PLN with six geothermal fields, marking the firm’s expanded role in geothermal exploration.
Out of 14 geothermal fields that PLN initially requested it takeover, the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry recently handed it with six fields worth ...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Victoria's Secret gala hits snag in China as model pulls out
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased