PLN expands role in geothermal exploration
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
State-owned electricity firm PLN is set to help develop the country’s growing geothermal sector, following the government’s decision to grant PLN with six geothermal fields, marking the firm’s expanded role in geothermal exploration.
Out of 14 geothermal fields that PLN initially requested it takeover, the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry recently handed it with six fields worth ...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract