PLN expands role in geothermal exploration
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
State-owned electricity firm PLN is set to help develop the country’s growing geothermal sector, following the government’s decision to grant PLN with six geothermal fields, marking the firm’s expanded role in geothermal exploration.
Out of 14 geothermal fields that PLN initially requested it takeover, the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry recently handed it with six fields worth ...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- A world without America
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal