PLN expands role in geothermal exploration
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
State-owned electricity firm PLN is set to help develop the country’s growing geothermal sector, following the government’s decision to grant PLN with six geothermal fields, marking the firm’s expanded role in geothermal exploration.
Out of 14 geothermal fields that PLN initially requested it takeover, the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry recently handed it with six fields worth ...
- Essential guide to remote travel in eastern Indonesia
- 100 'ojek' drivers gather at Central Jakarta apartment complex after alleged assault
- Big Bad Wolf 2018 to offer Mandarin books
- The skinny on McDonald’s Indonesia ‘nasi uduk’ set
- Woman dies at Soekarno-Hatta after arriving from Sydney
- Jakarta to open first two-pronged underpass to public
- Indonesians loyal despite Facebook data harvesting
- Indonesia calls for joint effort to tax Google, Facebook, Amazon
- Batik timeline to be showcased at 2018 Borobudur Masterpiece
- African nations are now more like Wakanda: Foreign Ministry