PTFI contract extension depends on deals
Rachmadea Aisyah and Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
Ignasius Jonan (JP/Dhoni Setiawan)After recently sealing a framework agreement with Freeport McMoRan (FCX) to determine its future operations in the country, the Indonesian government is set to wage another round of battle with the politically wired United States mining giant.
The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry had led what local pundits paraded as a political victory when FCX agree...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources