PTFI contract extension depends on deals
Rachmadea Aisyah and Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
Ignasius Jonan (JP/Dhoni Setiawan)After recently sealing a framework agreement with Freeport McMoRan (FCX) to determine its future operations in the country, the Indonesian government is set to wage another round of battle with the politically wired United States mining giant.
The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry had led what local pundits paraded as a political victory when FCX agree...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman