Putting it briefly: Grego reaches Korean Open second round
The Jakarta Post
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung (Tribunnews)Indonesian shuttler Gregoria Mariska Tunjung reached the second round of the Korean Open after beating Busanan Ongbamrungphan of Thailand 13-21, 21-9, 21-15 at the SK Handball Stadium in Seoul.
Known better by her nickname Grego, the Indonesian led 6-3 in the first game, but her opponent caught up and took the lead to conclude the game in her favor.
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China