Putting it briefly: Grego reaches Korean Open second round
The Jakarta Post
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung (Tribunnews)Indonesian shuttler Gregoria Mariska Tunjung reached the second round of the Korean Open after beating Busanan Ongbamrungphan of Thailand 13-21, 21-9, 21-15 at the SK Handball Stadium in Seoul.
Known better by her nickname Grego, the Indonesian led 6-3 in the first game, but her opponent caught up and took the lead to conclude the game in her favor.
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family