Putting it briefly: Grego reaches Korean Open second round
The Jakarta Post
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung (Tribunnews)Indonesian shuttler Gregoria Mariska Tunjung reached the second round of the Korean Open after beating Busanan Ongbamrungphan of Thailand 13-21, 21-9, 21-15 at the SK Handball Stadium in Seoul.
Known better by her nickname Grego, the Indonesian led 6-3 in the first game, but her opponent caught up and took the lead to conclude the game in her favor.
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased