Putting it briefly: Grego reaches Korean Open second round
The Jakarta Post
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung (Tribunnews)Indonesian shuttler Gregoria Mariska Tunjung reached the second round of the Korean Open after beating Busanan Ongbamrungphan of Thailand 13-21, 21-9, 21-15 at the SK Handball Stadium in Seoul.
Known better by her nickname Grego, the Indonesian led 6-3 in the first game, but her opponent caught up and took the lead to conclude the game in her favor.
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan