The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Officials are seen refilling an ATM at the Rawa Buntu Station in Serpong, Tangerang, Banten. Numerous state-owned banks have installed ATMs at train stations. The stations are also equipped with CCTV cameras to improve safety.(JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden