Selling pressure on Waskita eases
The Jakarta Post
The sell-off of shares in state-owned construction firm PT Waskita Karya, which followed the company’s announcement on Tuesday that it had failed to divest ownership of 10 toll-road sections, eased on Wednesday.
Waskita saw its share price fall by 2.12 percent on Wednesday, compared with an 11.27 percent plunge on Tuesday. Its subsidiary, PT Waskita Beton Precast also fell by 1 percent on...
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- 'Scandal,' the show that Twitter built, bows out