Selling pressure on Waskita eases
The Jakarta Post
The sell-off of shares in state-owned construction firm PT Waskita Karya, which followed the company’s announcement on Tuesday that it had failed to divest ownership of 10 toll-road sections, eased on Wednesday.
Waskita saw its share price fall by 2.12 percent on Wednesday, compared with an 11.27 percent plunge on Tuesday. Its subsidiary, PT Waskita Beton Precast also fell by 1 percent on...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018