Selling pressure on Waskita eases
The Jakarta Post
The sell-off of shares in state-owned construction firm PT Waskita Karya, which followed the company’s announcement on Tuesday that it had failed to divest ownership of 10 toll-road sections, eased on Wednesday.
Waskita saw its share price fall by 2.12 percent on Wednesday, compared with an 11.27 percent plunge on Tuesday. Its subsidiary, PT Waskita Beton Precast also fell by 1 percent on...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade