Selling pressure on Waskita eases
The Jakarta Post
The sell-off of shares in state-owned construction firm PT Waskita Karya, which followed the company’s announcement on Tuesday that it had failed to divest ownership of 10 toll-road sections, eased on Wednesday.
Waskita saw its share price fall by 2.12 percent on Wednesday, compared with an 11.27 percent plunge on Tuesday. Its subsidiary, PT Waskita Beton Precast also fell by 1 percent on...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA