SMEs make extra efforts to sell products overseas
The Jakarta Post
A group of about 50 people looked busy with their belongings at Terminal 3 of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, last Saturday.
They pushed airport carts loaded with large cardboard boxes and other packages to check-in, before boarding their plane to the city of Nanning, Guangxi province, China. They were small and medium entrepreneurs, hoping to sell their products...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi