SMEs make extra efforts to sell products overseas
The Jakarta Post
A group of about 50 people looked busy with their belongings at Terminal 3 of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, last Saturday.
They pushed airport carts loaded with large cardboard boxes and other packages to check-in, before boarding their plane to the city of Nanning, Guangxi province, China. They were small and medium entrepreneurs, hoping to sell their products...
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake