SMEs make extra efforts to sell products overseas
The Jakarta Post
A group of about 50 people looked busy with their belongings at Terminal 3 of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, last Saturday.
They pushed airport carts loaded with large cardboard boxes and other packages to check-in, before boarding their plane to the city of Nanning, Guangxi province, China. They were small and medium entrepreneurs, hoping to sell their products...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased