SMEs make extra efforts to sell products overseas
The Jakarta Post
A group of about 50 people looked busy with their belongings at Terminal 3 of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, last Saturday.
They pushed airport carts loaded with large cardboard boxes and other packages to check-in, before boarding their plane to the city of Nanning, Guangxi province, China. They were small and medium entrepreneurs, hoping to sell their products...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman