Your Letters: People in need, friends indeed
The Jakarta Post
Oxfam is deeply concerned about the plight of more than 160,000 civilians who have crossed the border into Bangladesh, and countless others caught up in the conflict in Rakhine state, Myanmar, resulting in a large-scale humanitarian crisis.
Every day, thousands of people are taking the dangerous journey across the border and due to access restrictions in northern Rakhine, it is unknown how...
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey