Passing on Gandhi’s legacy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Words Sebastian Partogi Photos Arief SuhardimanEducation and the arts are key to preserving Mahatma Gandhi’s values of peace and tolerance, Indian Ambassador to Indonesia and Timor Leste Pradeep Kumar Rawat said on the sidelines of the International Non-violence Day commemoration, in conjunction with the 148th anniversary of the late Indian leader’s birth, on Oct. 2 in the Gandhi Memorial Inte...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...