Passing on Gandhi’s legacy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Words Sebastian Partogi Photos Arief SuhardimanEducation and the arts are key to preserving Mahatma Gandhi’s values of peace and tolerance, Indian Ambassador to Indonesia and Timor Leste Pradeep Kumar Rawat said on the sidelines of the International Non-violence Day commemoration, in conjunction with the 148th anniversary of the late Indian leader’s birth, on Oct. 2 in the Gandhi Memorial Inte...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church