Malacca Trust aims to turn profitable
The Jakarta Post
Despite slow growth in the general insurance industry, PT Malacca Trust Wuwungan Insurance (MTWI) is upbeat in forecasting profits within two years after selling shares through an initial public offering (IPO).
The company, which is linked to the family of Indonesia's third president BJ Habibie, on Wednesday received Rp 31 billion (US$2.29 million) from selling 310 million new shares to th...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence