Malacca Trust aims to turn profitable
The Jakarta Post
Despite slow growth in the general insurance industry, PT Malacca Trust Wuwungan Insurance (MTWI) is upbeat in forecasting profits within two years after selling shares through an initial public offering (IPO).
The company, which is linked to the family of Indonesia's third president BJ Habibie, on Wednesday received Rp 31 billion (US$2.29 million) from selling 310 million new shares to th...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis