Malacca Trust aims to turn profitable
The Jakarta Post
Despite slow growth in the general insurance industry, PT Malacca Trust Wuwungan Insurance (MTWI) is upbeat in forecasting profits within two years after selling shares through an initial public offering (IPO).
The company, which is linked to the family of Indonesia's third president BJ Habibie, on Wednesday received Rp 31 billion (US$2.29 million) from selling 310 million new shares to th...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank