Malacca Trust aims to turn profitable
The Jakarta Post
Despite slow growth in the general insurance industry, PT Malacca Trust Wuwungan Insurance (MTWI) is upbeat in forecasting profits within two years after selling shares through an initial public offering (IPO).
The company, which is linked to the family of Indonesia's third president BJ Habibie, on Wednesday received Rp 31 billion (US$2.29 million) from selling 310 million new shares to th...
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon