Police seek motive behind shooting by Brimob officer
The Jakarta Post
The police are struggling to find a motive behind the incident in Blora, Central Java, in which two members of the force’s Mobile Brigade (Brimob) unit were shot to death by a fellow Brimob officer who later shot himself in the head.
Witnesses said that chief Brig. Bambang Tejo, who is believed to have carried out the shooting, was not involved in a fracas with Brig. Budi Wibowo and Brig....
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon