Police seek motive behind shooting by Brimob officer
The Jakarta Post
The police are struggling to find a motive behind the incident in Blora, Central Java, in which two members of the force’s Mobile Brigade (Brimob) unit were shot to death by a fellow Brimob officer who later shot himself in the head.
Witnesses said that chief Brig. Bambang Tejo, who is believed to have carried out the shooting, was not involved in a fracas with Brig. Budi Wibowo and Brig....
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis