Police seek motive behind shooting by Brimob officer
The Jakarta Post
The police are struggling to find a motive behind the incident in Blora, Central Java, in which two members of the force’s Mobile Brigade (Brimob) unit were shot to death by a fellow Brimob officer who later shot himself in the head.
Witnesses said that chief Brig. Bambang Tejo, who is believed to have carried out the shooting, was not involved in a fracas with Brig. Budi Wibowo and Brig....
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence