Sweet as sugar
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Farmers harvest sugarcane in Karangapel village, Malang regency, East Java, on Wednesday, in the last harvesting season of the year. Sugarcane is used by local mills to produce white sugar.(JP/Aman Rochman)...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'