Despite uncertainty, group applauds water verdict
The Jakarta Post
For Halimah, a resident of Rawa Badak in Koja district, North Jakarta, the Supreme Court’s ruling to roll back water privatization is a sweet gift for her birthday this Sunday.
After a three-year legal battle, the court has ruled in favor of a citizen’s lawsuit petitioned by the Coalition of Jakarta Residents Opposing Water Privatization (KMMSAJ), which demanded a repeal of the contract...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos