Despite uncertainty, group applauds water verdict
The Jakarta Post
For Halimah, a resident of Rawa Badak in Koja district, North Jakarta, the Supreme Court’s ruling to roll back water privatization is a sweet gift for her birthday this Sunday.
After a three-year legal battle, the court has ruled in favor of a citizen’s lawsuit petitioned by the Coalition of Jakarta Residents Opposing Water Privatization (KMMSAJ), which demanded a repeal of the contract...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day