Greater Jakarta: One-stop public service office opens
The Jakarta Post
The city, along with Surabaya in East Java, now has a one-stop building where people can process documents ranging from IDs and passports to business permits.
Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat inaugurated the so-called Public Service Mall located on Jl. H. Rasuna Said in Kuningan, South Jakarta, on Thursday morning.
The event was attended by Law and Human Rights Minister Yasonna...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day