Greater Jakarta: One-stop public service office opens
The Jakarta Post
The city, along with Surabaya in East Java, now has a one-stop building where people can process documents ranging from IDs and passports to business permits.
Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat inaugurated the so-called Public Service Mall located on Jl. H. Rasuna Said in Kuningan, South Jakarta, on Thursday morning.
The event was attended by Law and Human Rights Minister Yasonna...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor