Greater Jakarta: One-stop public service office opens
The Jakarta Post
The city, along with Surabaya in East Java, now has a one-stop building where people can process documents ranging from IDs and passports to business permits.
Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat inaugurated the so-called Public Service Mall located on Jl. H. Rasuna Said in Kuningan, South Jakarta, on Thursday morning.
The event was attended by Law and Human Rights Minister Yasonna...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos