Integrated campaign expected to lure more US investment
Grace D. Amianti
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Small forum, big mission: National Development Planning Board (Bappenas) head Bambang Brodjonegoro (fourth right) talks to the World Bank’s regional vice president for East Asia Pacific Victoria Kwakwa (fourth left) about technical and investment cooperation with the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) at World Bank headquarters in Washington DC on Wednesday. (Antara/Ho)At...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3