Island focus: Australian rearrested 10 hours after escape
The Jakarta Post
Australian national Joshua James Baker, 32, had a brief taste of freedom after he allegedly tried to escape detention for reportedly carrying 28.02 grams of marijuana mixed with tobacco and 37 diazepam pills.
He was arrested at Ngurah Rai International Airport on Sunday by Custom and Excise personnel upon his arrival from Bangkok.
Baker was handed over to the police the next day and ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York