Island focus: Australian rearrested 10 hours after escape
The Jakarta Post
Australian national Joshua James Baker, 32, had a brief taste of freedom after he allegedly tried to escape detention for reportedly carrying 28.02 grams of marijuana mixed with tobacco and 37 diazepam pills.
He was arrested at Ngurah Rai International Airport on Sunday by Custom and Excise personnel upon his arrival from Bangkok.
Baker was handed over to the police the next day and ...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3