Long, winding road to Russia
The Jakarta Post
Millions on the planet of football looked set to bid adieu to Argentina from the World Cup for the first time since 1970 on Tuesday evening. Battling not only the boisterous crowd of Quito but also the high altitude, Argentina fell one goal behind after only one minute, bringing the two-time world champions and runner-up in 2014 closer to an unimaginable elimination.
How could a World Cup w...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor