Long, winding road to Russia
The Jakarta Post
Millions on the planet of football looked set to bid adieu to Argentina from the World Cup for the first time since 1970 on Tuesday evening. Battling not only the boisterous crowd of Quito but also the high altitude, Argentina fell one goal behind after only one minute, bringing the two-time world champions and runner-up in 2014 closer to an unimaginable elimination.
How could a World Cup w...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day