Long, winding road to Russia
The Jakarta Post
Millions on the planet of football looked set to bid adieu to Argentina from the World Cup for the first time since 1970 on Tuesday evening. Battling not only the boisterous crowd of Quito but also the high altitude, Argentina fell one goal behind after only one minute, bringing the two-time world champions and runner-up in 2014 closer to an unimaginable elimination.
How could a World Cup w...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos