LRT project fence collapses in South Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
A fence fell at the light rapid transit (LRT) construction site in front of Saidah Tower on Jl. MT Haryono, South Jakarta, owing to heavy rain on Thursday.
Civil construction division manager of the Greater Jakarta LRT project, Ery Satriadi, said on Friday that there was no severe damage in the incident.
“The project’s excavation slope was eroded by the rain. Only a project fence fell to the ground,” he said as quoted by kompas.com.
Ery said construction workers would clean the site and reinstall the fence before building the project’s foundation. (ecn/syl)
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Bitcoin sinks below $10,000 to bring monthlong rout to 50%
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Seven interesting facts about Maritime Museum in Jakarta
- Dukuh Atas TOD groundbreaking set for Jan 30