LRT project fence collapses in South Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
A fence fell at the light rapid transit (LRT) construction site in front of Saidah Tower on Jl. MT Haryono, South Jakarta, owing to heavy rain on Thursday.
Civil construction division manager of the Greater Jakarta LRT project, Ery Satriadi, said on Friday that there was no severe damage in the incident.
“The project’s excavation slope was eroded by the rain. Only a project fence fell to the ground,” he said as quoted by kompas.com.
Ery said construction workers would clean the site and reinstall the fence before building the project’s foundation. (ecn/syl)
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Four-meter snake found in West Jakarta restaurant
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta