LRT project fence collapses in South Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
A fence fell at the light rapid transit (LRT) construction site in front of Saidah Tower on Jl. MT Haryono, South Jakarta, owing to heavy rain on Thursday.
Civil construction division manager of the Greater Jakarta LRT project, Ery Satriadi, said on Friday that there was no severe damage in the incident.
“The project’s excavation slope was eroded by the rain. Only a project fence fell to the ground,” he said as quoted by kompas.com.
Ery said construction workers would clean the site and reinstall the fence before building the project’s foundation. (ecn/syl)
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world