National scene: Inquiry tool to weaken KPK: Survey
The Jakarta Post
A recent survey by pollster Indikator Politik Indonesia has shown that the public views the House of Representatives’ ongoing controversial inquiry into the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) as an attempt to weaken the antigraft body.
The survey asked 1,220 respondents across Indonesia between Sept. 17 – 24 whether they had heard about the House’s inquiry, and found that 67 perc...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3