National scene: Inquiry tool to weaken KPK: Survey
The Jakarta Post
A recent survey by pollster Indikator Politik Indonesia has shown that the public views the House of Representatives’ ongoing controversial inquiry into the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) as an attempt to weaken the antigraft body.
The survey asked 1,220 respondents across Indonesia between Sept. 17 – 24 whether they had heard about the House’s inquiry, and found that 67 perc...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York