National scene: Singaporean nabbed for alleged child abuse
The Jakarta Post
The Police on Wednesday arrested Singaporean Mohammad Asri Bin Sapuan, 46, for allegedly molesting three boys aged 12, 15 and 16 in Batam, Riau Islands, between Sept. 16 to 24.
The boys were students at Asri’s studio gallery. Police suspected the gallery existed only as a way to woo the boys.
The police said the arrest was triggered by one of the victims’ parents who reported the...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos