RI fails to reach semifinals
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has failed to reach the semifinals of the Blibli.com Yonex-Sunrise BWF World Junior Championships after suffering a 3-1 defeat against China at the GOR Amongrogo sports hall in Yogyakarta, on Thursday.
Indonesia’s only win was in the women’s singles, with Gregoria Mariska Tanjung defeating Han Yue.
“We’re sad not to be able to advance to the semis,” said team mana...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York