RI, Laos to increase cooperation in three fields
Anton Hermansyah and Indra Budiari
The Jakarta Post
As Indonesia and Laos celebrate the 60th anniversary of their bilateral relations, both countries agreed to increase cooperation in the fields of education, drug control and investment.
Laos Prime Minister Thongloun Sisoulith has made his first official visit to Indonesia, arriving on Wednesday. He went to Trade Expo Indonesia (TEI) 2017 in Serpong, Banten province, and attended a meeting b...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day