RI, Laos to increase cooperation in three fields
Anton Hermansyah and Indra Budiari
The Jakarta Post
As Indonesia and Laos celebrate the 60th anniversary of their bilateral relations, both countries agreed to increase cooperation in the fields of education, drug control and investment.
Laos Prime Minister Thongloun Sisoulith has made his first official visit to Indonesia, arriving on Wednesday. He went to Trade Expo Indonesia (TEI) 2017 in Serpong, Banten province, and attended a meeting b...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos