RI, Laos to increase cooperation in three fields
Anton Hermansyah and Indra Budiari
The Jakarta Post
As Indonesia and Laos celebrate the 60th anniversary of their bilateral relations, both countries agreed to increase cooperation in the fields of education, drug control and investment.
Laos Prime Minister Thongloun Sisoulith has made his first official visit to Indonesia, arriving on Wednesday. He went to Trade Expo Indonesia (TEI) 2017 in Serpong, Banten province, and attended a meeting b...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...