RI, Turkey to begin talks on trade deal
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia and Turkey have agreed to commence talks on a comprehensive economic partnership agreement (CEPA) in December, as the two countries seek to dramatically jack up bilateral trade.Trade Minister Enggartiasto Lukita said agreement on the start of negotiations had been reached following recent mutual visits by the leaders of the two countries.“One particular agreement has come up, namely to...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...