Urgently needed: The indigenous peoples bill
Nowadays, the House of Representatives is the object of public disdain because of the members’ involvement in numerous corruption scandals and the blatant transactional politics that is becoming standard practice. Much of this disrespect is well deserved, especially in the light of expectations of the post-1998 euphoria of democracy and governance.
But if you look closer, there are parts ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York