Thai Panuphol wins 2017 Indonesia Open
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Thai golfer Panuphol Pittarayat ended his title drought as he seized the 2017 Indonesia Open by scoring a seven-under par 65 in Sunday’s final match held at the Pondok Indah Golf Course in Jakarta. He produced eight birdies and one bogey during the last day’s game. Panuphol managed to finish with a 23-under-par score of 265 during the four-day tournament. “I am very grate...
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'