Jakarta plans to develop 46 RPTRA next year
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta administration is set to establish 46 integrated child-friendly public spaces (RPTRA) in 81 subdistricts next year.
The head of the Jakarta Women's Empowerment, Family Planning and Child Protection Agency, Dien Emawati, said there were 103 of 267 subdistricts in the city that had not been completed with RPTRAs.
“It’s the duty of the mayor in each municipality to find land that could be used for an RPTRA,” Dien said on Thursday as quoted by beritajakarta.com.
The RPTRA development could be funded by the city’s budget as well as a corporate social responsibility (CSR) scheme, she added.
The RPTRA program is the signature program of former Jakarta governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama.
This year the administration set aside Rp 157.8 billion (US$11.9 million) from the city budget to build 100 RPTRAs. (cal)
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...
- Garuda Indonesia records best OTP in Asia Pacific