As quarantine ends, pandas ready for public viewing
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A month after arriving from China, giant pandas Hu Chun and Cai Tao seem to be adapting well to their new home in the mountainous area of Cisarua, Bogor, West Java. Hu Chun — a female — confidently displayed her belly while enjoying an abundant supply of bamboo. Meanwhile, Cai Tao, a male, spent the afternoon doing nothing but sleeping with one paw covering his face. The furry ...
You might also like :
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official