As quarantine ends, pandas ready for public viewing
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A month after arriving from China, giant pandas Hu Chun and Cai Tao seem to be adapting well to their new home in the mountainous area of Cisarua, Bogor, West Java. Hu Chun — a female — confidently displayed her belly while enjoying an abundant supply of bamboo. Meanwhile, Cai Tao, a male, spent the afternoon doing nothing but sleeping with one paw covering his face. The furry ...
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper