Stability sought ahead of 2018 elections
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As the nation’s political spectrum is shaking up ahead of the simultaneous regional elections next year, pressure is on President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo to ensure that stability remains conducive to fulfill his ambitious programs, less than two years before his tenure ends. In the near future, the President will likely make a change to his Cabinet following Social Affairs Mini...
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Indian bishop accused of raping nun steps aside as arrest calls grow
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Trump defends Supreme Court pick after sex assault allegation