Teenager injured in landslide in Bogor
The Jakarta Post
A motorist on Jl. Raya Puncak in Cisarua, Bogor, was caught in a landslide that closed part of the road on Thursday morning.
Fahmi, 16, suffered minor injuries as a result.
The victim was driving his motorcycle at around 2 a.m. when a 4-meter high cliff around the Riung Gunung area accidentally collapsed and buried him, Bogor police spokesman Adj. Comr. Ita Puspitalena said.
Fahmi was then rushed to Cibeureum Hospital for medical treatment. "He suffered injuries to his legs, but the doctor allowed him to go home," Ita said as quoted by bogor.tribunnews.com.
Ita added that the landslide, which was caused by severe rain, also closed some part of the road. "However, the mud has been cleaned and the road can now be used normally again," she said. (yon)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says