Transjakarta opens more bus stops on Corridor 13
The Jakarta Post
City-owned bus operator Transjakarta has opened two more bus stops, Seskoal and Kebayoran Lama, on its elevated Corridor 13 on Friday.
Following the opening, nine of the 13 bus stops built along the corridor are now operating.
Transjakarta spokesperson Wibowo said the bus stops are operational from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
"These two bus stops have been equipped with gates, cashiers and attendants to serve the passengers," Wibowo said, as quoted by kompas.com.
He added that the bus operator had informed the public about the two bus stops via social media and advertising banners.
Corridor 13 was officially inaugurated in August and serves around 12,000 passengers per day. The corridor connects Ciledug in Tangerang to Jl. Tendean in South Jakarta.
It is the first elevated corridor on the Transjakarta but network. (wnd)
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces