Transjakarta opens more bus stops on Corridor 13
The Jakarta Post
City-owned bus operator Transjakarta has opened two more bus stops, Seskoal and Kebayoran Lama, on its elevated Corridor 13 on Friday.
Following the opening, nine of the 13 bus stops built along the corridor are now operating.
Transjakarta spokesperson Wibowo said the bus stops are operational from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
"These two bus stops have been equipped with gates, cashiers and attendants to serve the passengers," Wibowo said, as quoted by kompas.com.
He added that the bus operator had informed the public about the two bus stops via social media and advertising banners.
Corridor 13 was officially inaugurated in August and serves around 12,000 passengers per day. The corridor connects Ciledug in Tangerang to Jl. Tendean in South Jakarta.
It is the first elevated corridor on the Transjakarta but network. (wnd)
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food