ASEAN, China to start negotiations in early 2018
The Jakarta Post
ASEAN and China are finally launching negotiations on a long-delayed sea code that will govern how countries will interact with one another in the disputed South China Sea (SCS), officials revealed during a summit.
Jose Tavares, the Foreign Ministry’s director general for ASEAN affairs, said that both sides would earnestly begin with negotiations on the code of conduct (CoC) for the SCS, ...
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year