ASEAN, China to start negotiations in early 2018
The Jakarta Post
ASEAN and China are finally launching negotiations on a long-delayed sea code that will govern how countries will interact with one another in the disputed South China Sea (SCS), officials revealed during a summit.
Jose Tavares, the Foreign Ministry’s director general for ASEAN affairs, said that both sides would earnestly begin with negotiations on the code of conduct (CoC) for the SCS, ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh