Miryam found guilty of perjury in e-ID graft case
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Guilty: Hanura Party politician Miryam S. Haryani leaves the courtroom at the Jakarta Corruption Court on Monday after the judges sentenced her to five years in prison over perjury centering on the e-ID graft case.(JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)(CD) Less than an hour before the trial on Monday that would decide her fate in a perjury case related to the ongoing e-ID graft scandal, Hanura Party politician M...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens