OPEC sees vindication for production cut deal
Almost one full year after Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries’s (OPEC) landmark decision to hold production at 32.5 million barrels/day (b/d), oil prices crossed a significant upward barrier, with the December ICE Brent crude oil contract breaching US$60/barrel in the last days of October this year, up almost $10 year on year.
Then, OPEC members and 10 non-OPEC produc...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition