OPEC sees vindication for production cut deal
Almost one full year after Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries’s (OPEC) landmark decision to hold production at 32.5 million barrels/day (b/d), oil prices crossed a significant upward barrier, with the December ICE Brent crude oil contract breaching US$60/barrel in the last days of October this year, up almost $10 year on year.
Then, OPEC members and 10 non-OPEC produc...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu