RI, Japan sign $1b loan for Patimban Port
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After a four-month delay, Indonesia and Japan signed on Monday a long-awaited development loan agreement worth 118.9 billion yen (US$1.05 billion) to develop Patimban Port in Subang, West Java.The move will allow the project to set up Indonesia’s new logistics base beginning early next year. With a 40-year tenure, the loan accounts for 83 percent of the funds needed to develop the first phase ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens