Anti-Chinese specter raises head in C. Sulawesi regency
The Jakarta Post
The residents of Bahodopi district in Morowali, Central Sulawesi, have swallowed rumors about the presence of thousands of Chinese workers at an industrial park managed by China’s joint venture PT Indonesia Morowali Industrial Park (IMIP).
However, they can hardly see the Chinese workers in their neighborhood. Although unseen, it has not averted growing anti-Chinese sentiment and rallies ...
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year