Anti-Chinese specter raises head in C. Sulawesi regency
The Jakarta Post
The residents of Bahodopi district in Morowali, Central Sulawesi, have swallowed rumors about the presence of thousands of Chinese workers at an industrial park managed by China’s joint venture PT Indonesia Morowali Industrial Park (IMIP).
However, they can hardly see the Chinese workers in their neighborhood. Although unseen, it has not averted growing anti-Chinese sentiment and rallies ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh