Buni Yani found guilty in video tampering case
The Jakarta Post
Buni Yani, the man who has largely been blamed for igniting Muslim outrage against former Jakarta governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama for his blasphemous speech in Thousand Islands regency that led to his incarceration in May this year, has been found guilty of tampering with a video of the controversial speech.
The Bandung District Court on Tuesday sentenced Buni to 18 months in ja...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh