Buni Yani found guilty in video tampering case
The Jakarta Post
Buni Yani, the man who has largely been blamed for igniting Muslim outrage against former Jakarta governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama for his blasphemous speech in Thousand Islands regency that led to his incarceration in May this year, has been found guilty of tampering with a video of the controversial speech.
The Bandung District Court on Tuesday sentenced Buni to 18 months in ja...
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year