Greater Jakarta: House meeting room catches fire
The Jakarta Post
A room at the House of Representatives building caught fire at about 11 a.m. on Tuesday.
The fire occurred in a meeting room on the second floor of the Nusantara III building.
Tempo.co reported that the fire alarm went off while reporters were interviewing constitutional law expert Refly Harun on the ground floor of the building.
Some legislators immediately left the building,...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh