Harassment victims find comfort sharing stories via website
Winda A. Charmila
The Jakarta Post
Victims of sexual misconduct, who usually keep their experience to themselves out of fear of being judged, have turned to online platform Hollaback! Jakarta to speak up about their experiences.
Launched in September last year, there are more than 200 stories about sexual harassment shared through the platform, said Hollaback! Jakarta administrator Anindya Restuviyani, also known as Vivi.
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year