Harassment victims find comfort sharing stories via website
Winda A. Charmila
The Jakarta Post
Victims of sexual misconduct, who usually keep their experience to themselves out of fear of being judged, have turned to online platform Hollaback! Jakarta to speak up about their experiences.
Launched in September last year, there are more than 200 stories about sexual harassment shared through the platform, said Hollaback! Jakarta administrator Anindya Restuviyani, also known as Vivi.
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh