Letter to the editor: Renewable energy in Japan
The Jakarta Post
It was a great pleasure for us that The Jakarta Post joined the Journalist Invitation Program with a focus on cutting-edge energy technologies in October.
I have read the article dated Oct. 5 titled “Japan seeks to become model on renewable energy development.” As a matter of fact, the Fukushima power plant accident did not cause any casualties, even though your article cited that “We...
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam