Letter to the editor: Renewable energy in Japan
The Jakarta Post
It was a great pleasure for us that The Jakarta Post joined the Journalist Invitation Program with a focus on cutting-edge energy technologies in October.
I have read the article dated Oct. 5 titled “Japan seeks to become model on renewable energy development.” As a matter of fact, the Fukushima power plant accident did not cause any casualties, even though your article cited that “We...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter