Letter to the editor: Renewable energy in Japan
The Jakarta Post
It was a great pleasure for us that The Jakarta Post joined the Journalist Invitation Program with a focus on cutting-edge energy technologies in October.
I have read the article dated Oct. 5 titled “Japan seeks to become model on renewable energy development.” As a matter of fact, the Fukushima power plant accident did not cause any casualties, even though your article cited that “We...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract