Putting it briefly: Pocari Sweat, Soyjoy to sponsor Asian Games
The Jakarta Post
Tokyo-based Otsuka Pharmaceutical has signed a sponsorship deal with the Indonesian Asian Games Organizing Committee (INASGOC) that names its products Pocari Sweat and Soyjoy as the official healthy drink and snack of the 2018 Games.
“It is an honor for Pocari Sweat and Soyjoy […]. We hope the products can help athletes perform at their best,” Yoshihiro Bando, president director of PT...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods