Rakhine crisis raised in multiple meetings
The Jakarta Post
The humanitarian crisis in Myanmar’s Rakhine state became a hot topic in several ASEAN summits this week, as pressure builds on the regional group to step up engagement with the parties involved to come up with a lasting solution.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau insisted that Canada was looking to seek ways to “move forward in a way that reduces violence, emphasizes the rule of l...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh