Rakhine crisis raised in multiple meetings
The Jakarta Post
The humanitarian crisis in Myanmar’s Rakhine state became a hot topic in several ASEAN summits this week, as pressure builds on the regional group to step up engagement with the parties involved to come up with a lasting solution.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau insisted that Canada was looking to seek ways to “move forward in a way that reduces violence, emphasizes the rule of l...
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year