RI, S. Korea pin hope on Krakatau Posco
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia and South Korea have kept faith with steel maker PT Krakatau Posco, a joint venture between companies from both countries, despite a lack of profitability because of alleged dumping by manufacturers from other nations.The company began production in 2014 after launching four years earlier, with shares owned by Indonesian state-owned steel maker PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) and South Korea...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Coal miner Indika to set aside 42% of profit as dividends