Unhealthy diets cause for concern for Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
People today tend to pay less attention to their eating habits than ever before.
Not exercising and eating salty and fatty foods and consuming sugary drinks put them at a higher risk of contracting lifestyle diseases.
Peedo Salim, 29, who works as an administration employee at a private company, recalled a time when he could not stop consuming his favorite food and drinks with comp...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh