Unhealthy diets cause for concern for Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
People today tend to pay less attention to their eating habits than ever before.
Not exercising and eating salty and fatty foods and consuming sugary drinks put them at a higher risk of contracting lifestyle diseases.
Peedo Salim, 29, who works as an administration employee at a private company, recalled a time when he could not stop consuming his favorite food and drinks with comp...
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year