V4 countries showcasing products, cooperation
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
When Indonesians hear of the Bata Shoes brand, most of the time they will automatically believe it is a local one, considering its long history here.
“Actually, Bata is a company with Czech roots,” Czech Ambassador to Indonesia Ivan Hotek explained, it having been founded by Tomas Bata in 1894 in Zlin.
Hotek on Tuesday said it was difficult to market Czech products “because we ...
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year