V4 countries showcasing products, cooperation
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
When Indonesians hear of the Bata Shoes brand, most of the time they will automatically believe it is a local one, considering its long history here.
“Actually, Bata is a company with Czech roots,” Czech Ambassador to Indonesia Ivan Hotek explained, it having been founded by Tomas Bata in 1894 in Zlin.
Hotek on Tuesday said it was difficult to market Czech products “because we ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh