Talk of The Week: CHARRIOL displays its latest collection at Plaza Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Courtesy of CharriolCHARRIOL, the luxury timepiece brand, is showcasing its latest collection in Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta, with the products aimed at an upmarket clientele. The exhibition kicked off on Nov. 29 and will run until Dec. 6.The exhibition features the CHARRIOL St-Tropez collection, the most glamorous watch collection for women, as epitomized by its eternally appealing namesake town in ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'